Just A Pyramid Scheme


"It's just another pyramid scheme."
 I have heard this so many times it makes my head spin. When it comes to my livelihood I take offense to that statement. I have done so much research on a lot of things, so why would the company I am a part of BE any different?
Here's the thing! 

Sometimes people mistaken multilevel marketing a pyramid scheme because of the last three boxes on the right (see above)
  1. Promises large earnings with little effort. 
  2. Poor or nonexistent training.
  3. Often aggressive in its approach and may even use false information to make a sale. Deadlines that aren't true to urge people to not think before they buy. 
So, there are some that may mingle together a bit but that is not necessarily the companies fault but so called leaders playing telephone. The message gets lost in transition along the way.
 Dammit stop saying it! The words get old quick. I sell a product (lots actually). I provide jobs. I bust my ass for what I get paid. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it sucks.
It is really all in the effort that I put in.  Pyramid  schemes usually sound way to good to be true. Well duh!! Oh and did I meantion they are illegal? Cuz they are! MLM businesses are goal oriented and very hard work at times and easily can take over your outside job. Perfectly legal.  It is all about being consistent and believing in the opportunity.
You shouldn't have to convince anyone to purchase anything from you. So if you ever feel the need to mass message people and give them false info to gain monetary benefit.... you may want to reevaluate your life because that's not how my business works, Or any real MLM for that matter.
Special thanks to James Lout

Comments

Popular Posts