Vero A Must Or Bust??

*DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT POLITICALLY OR MONETARILY AFFILIATED
WITH NONE OF THE APPS I MENTION AND I AM NOT A LEGAL NOR
PROFESSIONAL COUNCIL SO TAKE MY BLOG POST WITH A GRAIN OF SALT*
(Full Disclosure Here)


So I am new to this app so I am no expert by any means, however I do love me some
social media, and apps on the phone are 98% of how I am social with folks.
I do feel that this app can be the new Instagram. No algorithms as of yet,
no ads,AND free sign up for the first 1 million users.  So here I am no good at twitter.
Facebook has annoyed me with their policies.

Now there have been some rumors already going on about the T&C of the app.
That it can use modify “steal” your content, however that isn’t the case.
The thing is us normal folks don’t understand the legal technical jargon so it sounds worse
than it is. Legally they have to say that for you to post your content on their application.
You are granting them to showcase your photos, videos, links, and ultimately your life on
their platform. So you can’t sue them for you posting your own content on the app.


Other applications have similar terms and conditions as well.
Just check out Facebook for example Facebook Terms.

So here is the Terms for Vero.
Very similar.
Both of which you own your content. So no worries on Vero being an app that steals your info.
They will use your info just as well as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter..etc.

After about 3 days of using the app I have noticed the kinks have slowly worked out.
I have posted a few posts and I am able to recommend books and movies
which I haven’t seen on other apps. Not to say it isn’t there but I haven’t seen it.
The ease of access is high quality to me. I am starting fresh and with a small amount of users.
I see less people trying to sell MLM stuff.
Now I am not knocking MLM businesses as I have my own (check it out here),
but I don’t like to be sold to. I do not conduct my business like a car salesman,
and I will not hound others for a pity sale. I see that so much on other social sites.
Not a day goes by I don't get added to about 10 groups from people selling their products.
IF I wanted to be added to these groups I would have asked, but thats a vent for another post.
There are no folders on the Vero app, there are no groups on this app. It functions a lot like Instagram
but with higher quality photos and no ads.

PROS: No Ads                                                   CONS: Glitchy
           Recommendations                                              Not much is known about the app
           No people flooding a timeline with sales             No albums for photos
           Photo resolution isn’t jeopardized                       Followers posts are together with yours
           
           
           
UNDECIDED:  No Groups - depending on your reason to be on the app, this may be a con.    

Info on the app..
It has been around since 2015. It is only just taking off now. But why?
I’ll touch more on that in another post.
Will you be joining the crowd?     

Comments

Popular Posts