In Sickness and In Health With Kids

So as I am having my morning coffee, I am groggy from day 6 of this nasty virus that has hit my house. Fevers of 102-105 F. Right now I could invest stock in Children's Motrin and Tylenol and probably make money off myself from how much we have needed to buy. Doctors say oh well, you have to just let it run its course. WELL WHY DON’T YOU TAKE THEM FOR A WEEK! Of course I don’t say it but gosh as this point of being pregnant with #4 I am wore out.
meds.jpg
This amazing man I married has been fantastic keeping up and filling in where I can’t. (How did I ever get so lucky?)

How do you get through it? I mean this has been harder then when my two 4 year olds were just babies and I was alone dealing with all of the sickness. Pregnancy I guess. Although pregnancy is tough I have to say that my immune system has been a rock through all of this!
“Insert like a rock - ford commercial music”

As I am typing, swimming in snot, with my rock hard immune system and lack of sleep. I think to myself. Only a little longer. It has been pretty amazing that I found my sample cup of Chocolate greens from the company It Works. A good friend loaned me a sample and I have been super amazed at how much it has boosted my girls immune systems in just the two days I have given them some in chocolate milk. You can check it out here. It is actually the first one to be approved as family friendly and kid safe. Some of these Green products you get in grocery stores have added fillers and other things that aren’t for children's delicate bodies. Okay, enough with the ad. So being on day 6, this sickness is almost over and I couldn't be happier to know this tidbit of information..

Throughout this yucky, my eldest has decided to cut her hair, use an entire bottle of bubble bath, pull art supplies out and tattoo the wall with foam stickers, and find their halloween costumes.
messy-1459688_960_720.pngI am surviving off of my coffee for alertness and greens for energy and to keep me from getting sick. As much as I love cuddles with my kids, I am a solo sleeper. I need my bed back and I am ready for cuddles with my hubby. Please send my house healthy vibes because I am in the process of disinfecting my entire life at this moment. Any volunteers want to help? I have coffee.

Comments

Popular Posts