Come One Come ALL

Hello to my life and welcome to my brain. 


If you found your way here by accident, I’m sorry. I think that it is really time to introduce myself.img_3130
Ha-ha.
Ready for the kicker? I am a weirdo.
I am a married 29 year old
mom who isn't ready to grow up and face this cruel world. I am afraid of a lot and I am
sure in the future I will even write about some of them.

Now, let's begin on why I started a blog..... Well think of it as my own personal diary.
I want to educate people on things I know and have researched, and I want to review things I
Have tried and failed, things I have tried and loved/ or hated.
I have an opinion just like many others and I feel like if I speak on them maybe some other
weirdo’s out there might feel like they have a home on my page and maybe finally feel like they
belong somewhere. I am the black sheep of my family so you guys are all I have outside of my WIFE and MOTHER life here at home.
As I rub my tired eyes and start my day first thing with COFFEE and LOTS of it!!!img_1027
My brain was in so much of a fog that when I was on my FIRST period since I had my
Daughter 4 months after. I applied a pad to my panties but forget to attach the wings. Yep ladies, don't get ahead of me here, I see
You already know what happened....my flow overrun and I soiled the couch. Good thing I had a
Red couch!
After that, I looked into my bathroom mirror while brushing my teeth and yelled at myself (in my head of course)
YOU ARE AMAZING! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! YOU WILL SUCCEED! YOU ARE A GREAT MOTHER AND WIFE! TODAY IS GOING TO BE SPECTACULAR!

There you have it my friends. Really breathe in the air and listen to the birds chirping or the cars passing by.
Both sound amazingly calming to me. You really have to stop chasing everything in the world and just stand still and let life happen. (Even when your pad runneth over)
You are the author of your life and you are in control. You need to take a stand and figure out if you want to stay in the negative feel sorry for me world you are in or if you want to become self-reliant and realize you can do great things and will be phenomenal at anything you set your mind to.

Comments

Popular Posts