Do you need Energy? Tired of the daily struggle to stay awake?


ENERGY! There you have it folks! MY utmost favorite energy drink there is.
As I am feeling a bit tuckered out from having kids and running around like a chicken with my head cut off, I then realize I have an It Works Energy in my fridge! So I pop the top and bring it outside to this beautiful view.

The smell is fruity and the taste in my opinion isn't like some artificial flavoring you'd get with other store bought energy drinks. 

Energy is basically carbonated fruit juice loaded with B vitamins. 


A full spectrum of phytonutrients     • Potent antioxidant-rich polyphenols        • Packed with Vitamin B to support brain function
  • Proprietary Energy blend       • Helps support the body’s ability to sustain natural energy levels



So not only is this energy drink natural and you get your energy from green tea and a healthy dose of B vitamins, it also tastes great!

I know I drink this as if it is a favorite soda.
which means all things in moderation.
The energy I have gotten from this drink gives no crash, or jitters like other store bought drinks I have drank before have.

If you are considering trying out something new that is far healthier to drink to sustain your energy throughout the day please check out GET ENERGY HERE!!



Comments

Popular Posts