I am the 1 in 4

I AM THE 1 IN 4!
I know what it's like to encounter every day wishing I didn't wake up. I know what it's like to think about a divorce because my husband deserves to be a father, and knowing he would make a great dad made it all worse. 


Feeling like my body failed me and like it was somehow my fault because it was my body that couldn't keep my babies safe.
It was my body that killed my babies. The babies I have tried to create for 6 years. The future children of ours that my body took from us. Oh the heartache. The photo above was borrowed from Facebook on a public page.
I lost a baby in my 3rd-4th months in pregnancy. There are so many things you wonder. How tall would they be now? Would they have brown eyes or blue, maybe even hazel? What would their favorite color be and who would they look up to?

It's a mess. I am a mess.

When October comes I will be writing a new post. Information will be more updated, and more statistical information will be added. I will be lighting a candle at 7pm on October 15th in remembrance of my children whom I never got to raise. I will photograph it and put it on social media #Waveoflight. If you would like to follow me on Instagram as well I am @meangreenmamamachine
I want to pay respects to all of us broken mamas out there who need to know we are not alone.

Remember that losing your child isn't your fault. We all grasp at straws to place blame with this kind of hurt happens. But blaming yourself won't bring your baby back. Use this unfortunate event to become stronger and speak out. Most people think it's rare but in reality it isn't. The more we speak the more they know. The more we know as well.


I am not alone.... YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Comments

Popular Posts